Welcome to Latin Matrimonial.com (herein referred as “LM”).
LM provides their services to you subject to the following terms and conditions. On your visit or signing up at LM, you consciously accept the terms and conditions of this agreement as set out herein below. In addition, when you use or visit any current or future LM service or any business affiliated with LM, whether or not included in the LM Web site, you will also be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business. Please read the various services provided by LM before making any payment in respect of any service. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms after you read this agreement, you may not use the LM service.
All rights, privileges, obligations and liabilities of you and/or LM with respect to any transactions or services by, with or in connection with LM for all purposes shall be governed by this agreement. The terms and conditions may be changed and/or altered by LM from time to time at its sole discretion.
1. Latin Matrimonial.com (LM) acts as a platform to enable any user to themselves register on it (by filling the mandatory fields and optional fields, if any) to voluntarily search for profile(s) from the database of LM's already registered users, for seeking prospective lawful matrimonial alliances for themselves. LM office may also be able to assist you to create your profile, however, you must have a valid/operational mobile phone number and an email id.
2. The profiles in the database of LM are classified broadly on the basis of diocese and community for the ease and convenience of its member / customer.
3. LM Members are provided with free/paid access for searching profiles from the database of LM, as per the partner preference set by you and you shortlist the prospective alliances yourself.
4. LM Membership is guided by the terms and conditions mentioned herein below. By using or accessing the LM Services, you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions.
5. LM does not authenticate any information of any profile and hence you as a user need to verify the credentials and information provided by other users.
6. You hereby expressly solicit and invite LM and/or its authorized personnel to communicate to you through any telecom resources in the registered number provided by you to explain, explicate and clarify the various services provided by LM and to assist, aid or support you in availing the said services of LM.
7. If at any time, you wish to discontinue receiving the communications (including, but not limited to emails, sms and phone calls) from LM, you may by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate the same to LM and/or its authorized personnel regarding such discontinuance and You hereby agree that, unless expressly communicated to You about discontinuing communications from LM to LM and/or its authorized personnel, it will be deemed to be that you want to continue and solicit and invite all such or other communications from LM.
8. You are representing that you or the mobile number submitted by you is not registered with the Do Not Disturb / National Customer Preference Register and/or you have already changed your registration suitably.
9. Further and in any event, you do hereby also unconditionally agree and undertake that this invitation and solicitation shall supersede any preferences set by you with or registration done with the Do Not Disturb ("DND Register")/ National Customer Preference Register ("NCPR"). Without prejudice to the aforesaid and in any event, by expressly inviting and soliciting the services from LM, you also unconditionally agree that your rights under the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations, 2010 or any subsequent amendments thereto or under NCPR, are kept in abeyance or remain extinguished till you expressly communicate for discontinuation of relationship.
10. You also unconditionally agree to indemnify LM against all losses, damages, penalties, costs or consequences whether direct or indirect, that may arise out of any breach or violation of the aforesaid representation, commitment and undertaking.
11. When you visit LM or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
12. LM Membership and rights of admission is reserved solely for Roman Catholic Latin rite Christians who are :
I. Indian Nationals & Citizens.
II. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO).
III. Non Resident Indians (NRI).
IV. Persons of Indian Descent or Indian Heritage
13. Further in capacity as LM member you confirm that you are :I. 18 years or above (if you are a woman) or 21 years or above (if you are a man);
II. Legally competent to marry as per the law applicable to you (however you may register on our website by stating “Awaiting Divorce”), and
III. Not prohibited or prevented by any applicable law for the time being in force from entering into a valid marriage.
IV. Divorced Candidates who seek new alliance by registering with LM should submit their non objection certificate issued by Church or Court of Law within 10 days of their registration, failing which their registration will be withheld without any information to the candidate.
14. LM shall act on the basis of the information that may be submitted by you, believing the same to be true and accurate even if the information is provided during the registration by your family, friends, relatives on your behalf under your express consent . LM is under no obligation to verify the accuracy or genuineness of the information submitted by you.
15. The minimum age for registering in LM is 18 years for women and 21 years for men and the maximum age limit is 70 years
16. You represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and legal capability to enter into this Agreement and that you are neither prohibited nor disabled by any law in force from entering into a contract.
17. You have gone through the Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
18. If at any time LM, in its sole discretion, is of the opinion or has any reason to believe that You are not eligible to become a member or that you have made any misrepresentation about your eligibility, LM hereby reserves the right to forthwith terminate your membership and/or your right to use the services of LM without any refund of any payments made LM.
19. LM owns and retains all proprietary rights in the LM Site and the LM Service. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of LM, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain such as member profile or for which permission has been obtained from the user, you cannot copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. Any such act or an attempted act on your part shall constitute a violation of this Agreement and your membership is liable to be terminated forthwith by latinmatrimonial.com without refund of any of your unused Subscription fees. We also reserve our right to take legal action (civil and/or criminal) wherever applicable for any violations.
20. LM will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this agreement, including without limitation, removing th offending communication/ Content from the service and termination the Membership of such violators without a refund.
21. LM does not authenticate, vet, screen, endorse or investigate any information or assertion comprised in the matrimonial listings, or any other content on the website, nor does it in any manner whatsoever certify or attest the same to be correct or true. It does not endorse matches and profiles in any manner, but an implied presumption is cast on the users / members that the information(s) furnished are exclusively / solely to curve out / frame a suitable profile for the purpose of matrimonial alliance and they are true and correct. All due diligence, effort and initiatives must be exercised by those wishing to use any information found on the website, and should take adequate precautions with the full and complete knowledge that all information contained in the matrimonial listings have been placed there directly by visitors to the website without any prior intimation, consent or verification of or by LM.
The Service is provided by LM and you understand and agree to the following:
22. If you choose to register, you must submit a valid e-mail address, mobile number and select a password and user name during the registration process.
23. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your member name and password, and all uses of your account whether or not you've authorized such use;
24. You agree to notify LM immediately of any unauthorized use of your account
25. Fees once paid will not be refunded (If you wish to register as a paid member). LM will not be held liable for any loss or damage for non-compliance. In addition, you understand and agree that the content of all users, including your content, will be collected, aggregated and anonymously integrated into the LM Service and that LM will use aggregated data collected from you and other users for statistical and analytical reporting purposes. You understand, and agree that, unless expressly stated, LM in no way controls, verifies, or endorses any of the information contained on or in the LM, including links, events, messages, message boards and members published listings.
26. After the receipt of an user name & Password by the candidate for their created profile either as a Free Member or a Paid member, to change their Date of Birth they should submit their age proof certificate to do so.
27. All profiles, Free or Paid will be activated only after the confirmation of the submitted details by their Parents / Reference person/ Candidate himself through the given telephone numbers.
28. Once you register with LM, from then, you will be getting promotional e-mails which bring the current events and functions held at LM for your kind information.
29. All details pertaining to a Profile will be totally deleted after a specific period from its expiry.
30. All paid registrations are valid for six months, or till the marriage is fixed, whichever comes first, according to the membership taken. Re-registration of these members has to be done within 30 days from its expiry. Exceeding 30 days, it will be treated as new registration only.
31. Candidates should collect back their photographs given to display in the website, album file, magazine etc with-in 30 days after the expiry of their registration period.
32. LM do not involve directly in the matchmaking process of any candidates. If necessary it will only assist or guide. Matchmaking should be done by the Candidate/Parents for all categorize of registrations.
33. All Profiles will be deleted immediately after the confirmation of their marriage through Their Parents / family circle / reference persons etc.
34. The authenticity of the details given in the profile i.e. age, qualification, employment, family details etc. should be verified and confirmed by the Parents and Candidates. LM will not be responsible for any issue arises in this regards at any point of time.
35. Any change in the profile given date of birth or educational qualification will be made only after submitting the required proof by the concern person.
36. If an online payment is done on a Sunday or a statutory holiday, the profile will be activated on next working day only. (Working hours 10 am to 5.00 pm IST).
37. Latinmatrimonial.com / Ministy of Family Apostolate, Vellayambalam will not be responsible for any issues arise for a LM registered candidate while communicating through his/her personal communication media like whatsapp , Facebook, personal e-mail id's etc.
6. Your Account
38. If you use or register in this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You also hereby expressly agree that the information provided by you is available to the other users of LM also and that LM neither has any control nor any responsibility or accountability if information is misused, exploited or abused by any third party. LM and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel subscription at their sole discretion
39. You cannot engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any products or services through LM. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other members. You understand and agree that LM cannot monitor the conduct of its members off LM Site, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from LM in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any member without the prior explicit consent of the member.
40. Length of Membership: You continue to be a member of LM till: LM discharges its obligations to you by rendering its services to you; or LM or yourself terminate the membership arrangement.
41. Paid Memberships: Validity of your paid membership is based on months. Presenly membership is valid for 6 months.
42. Expiry of Membership: Once your membership with us expires, you will not be able to access your personalized messages sent, and mobile numbers viewed by you. We request you to save all your contacts you had contacted already and also renew your membership with us to enjoy access to these features
43. Privacy of Membership: Your Membership is only for personal use. It is not to be assigned, transferred or licensed so as to be used by any other person/entity, without the express written consent of LM.
44. Members are advised to make appropriate/thorough enquiries before acting upon any matrimonial advertisement. LM does not provide guarantee for or assurance of or subscribe to the claims and representations made by advertisers regarding particulars of status, age, income of other members.
45. Members who come to the website are classified by LM as Incomplete or complete profiles. Both these types could further be Free members or Paid members. LM allows Free members certain benefits /privileges like editing their profile, search members upto 3 pages, details of Paid members under certain conditions etc. The quantum of these benefits and even the benefits in totality will be at the sole discretion of LM. LM will determine at its own discretion how many benefits it offers to every individual Free member.
46. Payments for the services offered by LatinMatrimonial.com shall be on a 100% advance basis. The payment for service once subscribed to by the subscriber is not refundable and any amount paid shall stand appropriated.
47. LM reserves the right but is not obligated, to place Matrimonial Classifieds derived from your LM profile in newspapers, television or any other media at the sole discretion of LM. Members are advised to make appropriate/thorough enquiries before acting upon any response to these matrimonial advertisements. LM does not provide guarantee for or assurance of or subscribe to the claims and representations made by respondents regarding any particulars including but not limited to status, age, income.
48. All people who become members of LatinMatrimonial.com are consenting for receiving
a. Membership Emails: Emails conveying the benefits of paid membership to you. These are sent to the Email address you have mentioned in your profile.
b. Important Notifications from LM - Messages which inform you on various alerts related to usage of the site by you or other members who have viewed your profile or which are initiated by the LM team to introduce new features, educate on existing functionality etc These will be sent to your Postal Address/Email/Messenger Ids or on your Landline/Mobile.
c. Membership SMSes/Calls: SMSes or phone calls conveying the benefits of paid membership to you. You will receive these calls or SMSes on any of the phone numbers you have mentioned in your profile, if you have subscribed to them in your alert manager settings.
d. Promotional Mails - Messages from people who pay LM to access its database. These are sent to members Postal Address/Email/Messenger Ids. People who consent for promotional mails can get these mails.
49. At times when a member tries to access the phone/email of another member, he can get a message which asks him to "View Phone/Email - Contact limits reached of recipient" or any message which means the same. In these cases the member just needs to visit the same profile again the next days and use his quota of “View Contacts”
50. Paid members can see Phone/Email of other members subject to the total limits on “Direct Contacts” as specified on the membership page for the pack they have purchased. When you view contact details of any other member you would be able to see one or more of the following details: Email, Mobile Number and Landline number. This is deemed as a Contact View and a count is deducted from your “Direct Contacts” quota. However, there is no such limit on the views of contact details of accepted members. You will also be restricted from viewing a person’s contact details on a specific day if it has been already viewed 5 times in a day by other members. Ability to see contact details of another member is subject to the condition that you pass the filter criteria of the other members and that they have not declined your profile or deleted/hidden their own profile. The website does not guarantee that you will be able to speak/correspond with the profile on the provided Mobile, Landline or Email ID.
51. We expect that you would complete the online registration process with fairness and honesty while furnishing your personal information's to LM. You would appreciate that efficient and effective match making through our automated system depend upon yourself furnishing true, accurate, current, complete information and photos etc. We expect you to read the relevant column before keying in the details or selecting the option available or uploading the photo. You are requested not to key in details of the profile in field other than the applicable field (including mentioning id's of other platforms/websites or repeating your details in another fields, after filling them once in the relevant fields or others photographs. You further undertake that you alone shall be responsible or liable for any information provided to LM. In order to serve you better if LM requires additional details you agree to provide it. LM shall reproduce the registered member details on "as is as available" basis to other registered members, and LM members shall be solely liable for the information given by such LM member. LM may also reproduce your profile information in other consortium of websites owned by Latin archdiocese of Trivandrum to provide better prospects to you.
52. If at any point of time LM comes to know or is so informed by third party or has reasons to believe that any information provided by you for registration (including photos) or otherwise is found to be untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete then LM shall have full right to suspend or terminate (without any notice) your LM membership and forfeit any amount paid by you towards LM membership fee and refuse to provide LM service to you thereafter.
53. LM Membership is restricted strictly to the registered LM individual member only. Organizations, companies, businesses and/or individuals carrying on similar or competitive business cannot become Members of LM and nor use the LM Service or LM members data for any commercial purpose, and LM reserves its right to initiate appropriate legal action for breach of these obligation.
54. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by writing to LM. In the event you terminate your membership, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unutilized subscription fees, if any, paid by you, except where otherwise stated in writing.
55. Multiple profiles of the same person are not allowed on LM. LM reserves the right to deactivate all multiple profiles without any refund of subscription fees.
56. You are requested to provide your personal Mobile number while registering your profile which will be registered for the purpose of feature official verification and communication.
57. Free members are allowed to view the contact details of profiles which matches their age criteria. There is a limit to the number of profiles, free members are allowed to contact each day (24 Hours). Being a free member you can express your interest to a limited number of members. Free membership is valid only for a limited period only. LM activates only one free profile for every candidate with 5 days validity. LM reserves the right to provide this feature to its members.
58. LM reserves the right to forthwith terminate your membership and / or your right to use the Service without any refund to you of any of your unutilized subscription fee.
59. Registration Process
Although registration is not required to use the Service, if you decide to register for the Service, you must complete the LM registration screen. As part of the registration process for the Service, you agree to:
a. provide certain limited information about you as prompted to do so by the Service (such information to be current, complete and accurate); and
b. maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. The information requested upon original sign up shall be referred to as registration data.
LM reserves the right to refuse the Service to any user.
8. Copyrights and Trademarks
The LM logo and other names, logos, icons and marks identifying LM products and services are trademarks of LM and may not be used without the prior written permission of LM. Except as otherwise expressly set forth in this Agreement, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works of the Service without LM 's written authorization. Further, you may not reverse engineer, decompile, alter, modify, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Service. All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved to LM. You shall not remove, cover or obscure any trademark, copyright and other proprietary notices or legends included on the Service. You understand and agree that any uploading or posting will be at your sole risk and LM shall not be responsible to you (or to others) in any way. Further, LM does not provide any warranty as to your use of any third party content or software that you obtain from the LM site.
You are fully responsible for any content you post on the LM service, including, but not limited to, personal profile(s), message boards, listings, events, testimonials, e-mail messages - and the consequences of any such content. You understand and agree that LM may review from time to time and delete any content that violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or harm the safety of or violate the rights of other users and members.
10. Transactions with Organizations or Individuals
LM shall not be liable for your interactions with any organizations and/or individuals found on or through the LM service. This includes, but is not limited to, payment and delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings. These dealings are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You agree that LM is not responsible for any damage or loss incurred as a result of any such dealings. LM is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between participants on the site, or between participants on the site and any third party. In the event of a dispute, you release LM, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, damages and demands of every kind, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and our service. LM do not recommend or approve of any kind of gift /dowry system for the candidates registered with this orginzation. LM do not accept any commission or brokerage from the candidates for matchmaking. Only the approved and website displayed tariff for registrations are accepted
11. Privacy and use of Information
LM is an on-line service provider for its members/visitors to create their own/unique profiles envisaging certain personal (optional) information(s) are to be displayed on the web-site, which information is used by visitors for searching and matching purposes. LM does not sell, rent, share, trade or give away any of your personal information except which is displayed and intended to be shared by its users / members / visitors including photographs displayed on site. Although LM shall take all reasonable precautions, LM shall not be responsible in case such public information / photograph of the member/user so displayed in the site is being unauthorisedly copied / printed / published / forged / superimposed / manipulated etc. or misused by any user / member / visitor. The user / member shall indemnify LM from all kind of loss / damages which LM may suffer from any activities carried out by any visitor/user/member through improper use of the service provided by LM.
By using the services in LM you acknowledge that
60. we cannot ensure the security privacy of information you provide through the Internet and your email messages, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the use of such information by other parties;
61. we are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information which you provide to them and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you provide to others through the Service; and
62. We cannot assume any responsibility for the content of messages sent by other users of the Service, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the contents of any communications you may receive from other users. We cannot guarantee, and assume no responsibility for verifying, the accuracy of the information provided by other users of the Service regarding particulars of status, age, income of other members. Your membership is only for personal use. It is not to be assigned, transferred or licensed so as to be used by any other person/entity.
63. Members profile(s) and photos may be crawled and indexed by search engines, where LM does not have any control over the search engines behavior and LM shall not be responsible for such activities of other search engines. LM has the right to change its features and services from time to time based on members comments or as a result of a change of policy in our company.
64. The User / subscriber / visitor to LM is prohibited from uploading, posting, transmitting, updating or sharing any information that:
a. belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
b. is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; harm minors in any way;
c. infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
d. violates any law for the time being in force;
e. deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; impersonate another person; contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
65. LM may, without notice in its sole discretion, and at any time, terminate or restrict your use or access to LatinMatrimonial.com (or any part thereof) and/or take down any content uploaded by you for any reason, including, without limitation, that LM based on its judgment and perception believes you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions.
66. LM reserves the right to refuse membership to anyone. LM may terminate your membership and any and all information, communications or postings, at any time, without notice, for conduct that violates this Agreement.
67. LM can terminate your membership without any notice for conduct that violates this agreement.
68. If we find duplicate profiles then we have the right to suspend any of the profile or all of the profile.
69. Any unethical messages, telephonic calls or any other such misbehavior by a LM registered candidates or by their families to a fellow registered candidates or to their family will lead immediate termination of their profiles without any prior information.
70. Your access to and use of the LM Services or any content is at your own risk. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE LM SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CMDISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. LM does not warrant that the Website, its servers, or e-mail sent from LM are free of viruses or other harmful components. LM will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this LM Website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
71. LM does not give any implied or explicit guarantee or warranty of marriage or alliance by you choosing to register on our Website and using LM services (both paid and free).
72. Notwithstanding anything contrary contained anywhere, under no circumstances, LM shall be held responsible or liable whatsoever or howsoever, arising out of, relating to or connected with:
a. any act or omission done by LM/payment gateway/alliance partner etc.;
b. any untrue or incorrect information submitted by you or on your behalf;
c. any decision taken by you or on your behalf or any consequences thereof, based on any information provided by any other user (including suspension/deletion of the profile from LM);
d. any unauthorized or illegal act done by any third party relating to or connected with any information submitted by you or on your behalf;
e. any cybercrime attempted or committed by anyone and
f. any incident of force-majeure or 'act of god'.
g. Any issue already stated in these terms and conditions including limitation of liability clause of these terms and conditions.
h. LM Members are expected to counter check the veracity of the documents submitted by the prospects while short listing the prospect and satisfy themselves before making a choice of your match through adequate efforts, initiatives and due diligence. LM do not claim the authenticity or ownership of the home or office address scheduled for an appointment as being the member's actual or legal place of residence or employment respectively. LM Members are requested to exercise due care and caution while shortlisting the prospect and satisfy themselves before making a choice of your match through adequate efforts, initiatives and due diligence. You shall not be liable for the outcome of during any interaction in a meeting, call, sms, chat, email or social media posts at any point of time
i. Any issues relating to any technical malfunction of any telecommunication network, software, hardware failures, network congestion, denial of service, failure due to spamming or any combination of the above.
j. You expressly agree that your use of this Website is at your sole risk.
73. LM has no obligation to monitor the activities of its users/visitors. However, LM has the right to monitor the Site electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the Site properly, or to protect itself or its subscribers. LM also reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or violative of provision of law.
74. The usage of this website and any disputes/issues arising out of it shall be subject to the applicable laws in force to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts located in Trivandrum.
14. Privacy and use of Information
By using the services you acknowledge that
75. we cannot ensure the security privacy of information you provide through the Internet and your email messages, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the use of such information by other parties;
76. we are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information which you provide to them and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you provide to others through the Service; and
77. We cannot assume any responsibility for the content of messages sent by other users of the Service, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the contents of any communications you may receive from other users. We cannot guarantee, and assume no responsibility for verifying, the accuracy of the information provided by other users of the Service regarding particulars of status, age, income of other members. Your membership is only for personal use. It is not to be assigned, transferred or licensed so as to be used by any other person/entity.
78. Members profile(s) and photos may be crawled and indexed by search engines, where LM does not have any control over the search engines behavior and LM shall not be responsible for such activities of other search engines. LM has the right to change its features and services from time to time based on members comments or as a result of a change of policy in our company.
79. Since we are strongly committed to your right to privacy, we have drawn out a privacy statement with regard to the information we collect from you.
80. To register on the website you will be required to provide certain personal information. This information includes (but is not limited to) data that specifically identifies an individual, such as a user name, name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, religion, caste, gender, photos, employment details, income details, family background, physical and health data etc.
15. Grievance Cell
In the event you come across any violation by another user including but not limited to having content in the web site that is obscene, menacing, grossly offensive, harming minors, infringing copyright, patents, etc., or another user is impersonating etc. you may then please be free to provide your concerns in writing or email us with digital signature to::
Grievance Officers : Mr. Satheesh, Mr Vipin Patric
Contact Address :
The Ministry of Family Apostolate,
Latin Archdiocese of Trivandrum,
Archbishops House Compound,
The Grievance officer shall be available between 10 am till 5 pm Indian Standard Time from Monday to Saturday excluding Sunday and public holidays in India. The Grievance officer is appointed as per Rule 3 (11) of The Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011. Any and all complaints to the Grievance Officer shall be in writing
The Grievance Officer shall handle complaints in relation to the following violation by the User of computer resource as the user is not entitled to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the website that
a. belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
b. is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
c. harm minors in any way;
d. infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
e. violates any law for the time being in force;
f. deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
g. impersonate another person;
h. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
i. threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
www.latinmatrimonial.com Copyright 2010-'20. All Rights Reserved.
Web Designed by Preigo Fover Technologies