MPC Terms & Conditions
To complete registration for Marriage preparation Course (MPC), one need to read the following instructions
- The candidates are requested to fill all the fields. All the fields are mandatory.
- Those who completed the age, 18 years for girls and 21 years for boys could register the course.
- MPC will begin at 8.00 am with registration on the first day and ends at 4.00 pm on the third day.
- Only the candidates who participate in the entire three days course are eligible for MPC certificate.
- The course fee for MPC will be Rs 1250.00 and it can be paid online or as cash at specified centres.
- Identification letter from the parish priest is required to complete the registration. The candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of identification letter from the parish priest while registering online. While attending the course, candidates are requested to submit this original identification letter at the course centre and it is mandatory.
- A confirmation SMS/email will be send to the registered mobile number/email-id, when registration is successfully completed.
- Candidates need to bring personal things needed for the stay, a stamp size photo, registration fee of Rs 100.00 while attending the course.
- The parents of the candidate have a class on last day of the course from 2 pm to 4 pm and it is compulsory. Their registration will start at 1:30pm on the same day.
- If you have any inconvenience to participate in the MPC that you have already booked please cancel/change the date at the Vellayambalam Family apostolate office as soon as possible. Please cooperate so that the others may not miss the chance to attend the MPC.
- For any doubts, please contact 9387296213, 04712724001.
- Course can also be registered at Forane centres or Family apostolate office at Vellayambalam.